Sunday, May 17, 2015

Problems of education system for Asian American

ASA 2 Blog 8
5/17/2015
Rong Zhao

Problems of education system for Asian American

Andrew Thi describes his life in a way attracts my attention a lot. When I was reading his article, I can feel that he regret what he had down in the past by stealing cars and computer parts, but no one in his family found out and taught his what should do and what should not do, that surprised me a lot. Why his family didn’t know anything about him when he was in junior high school? How could a child cover everything he had down by using only a sheet of transcription? In the article, he attended wrestling team in the school. I assumed he had fit in the school pretty well, and maybe that’s why he enrolled in those stealing activities? Within the collision between Asian and American cultures, he didn’t have a moral teacher and go way too far. My question is why this man has this mental problem and he can’t control it obviously but his family let him do whatever he want instead of bringing him to a psychologist. 

No comments:

Post a Comment