Sunday, May 17, 2015

ASA2
Week 8
Chenguang Yin
997401055

This week, I read the article “I am a man with a heart” written by Andrew Thi. In this article, Thi tells us his own background and story. His family were refugees and came to US when he was six. In school, Thi shows his potential to success in area of academic. However, Thi finally did not choose this way; he chooses a dark path – crime.

After reading this article, I am considering the reason that Thi keeps making mistake. I believe that Thi must want a success and bright life, but he had chosen a wrong way to make it happen. His bad background might be the main cause. For example, a kid who lives in a single-parent family very likely has a different point of view of love and relationship. So, same thing happens to Thi; the bad and sad childhood may give Thi a different idea of life. Therefore, although he knew that crime was not right, he could not control himself. So, I think everyone including me should keep positive to his or her life.  A positive attitude can guide us to make a right life decision.


My question is that where is Thi right now, and how’s his current life going?  

No comments:

Post a Comment