Sunday, July 28, 2019

Triroje Rathaloengsak Week 6 Blog - SS1

As I read "My Kintsuki" I think that it's one of many interesting article. Throughout the poem by Wing Pang I got the sense of how hard she has to fight in the academia field. Throughout the poem, she describes her toxic environment and how she keep herself on track and still keep working in the academic field. One more thing that Wang mentions and it's really interesting to me is that we should treat our scar as the thing that we can embrace and improve ourself out of it. Moreover, she also mention that she has tried her best to be a good person but she can't really change anything and if she decide to deal with hate by using more hate, it will only deal a negative result.



References:

Week 6 Readings

No comments:

Post a Comment