Sunday, July 28, 2019

Kristina Manuel- SS1- Week 6

As I was reading Ping Wang's poem titled "My Kintsuki," it was confusing at first about what she was talking about. However, as I kept reading the poem as well as the narrative behind it, I think that Ping Wang was trying to send a message to other Asian Americans to never give up and to be fearless. For example when she met "His Holiness," she knew at that moment that she had reached her goal of releasing her book Ten Thousand Waves, and she also knew that she would never give up. I think this is a good message to send to tell others that if you continue to push forward, you will succeed in life. It could also be some sort of call to action for Asian Americans as well.

Question: Has Ping Wang published any other books after Ten Thousand Waves?


Image result for motivational never give up

References:
https://www.123rf.com/photo_109045165_inspirational-quotes-never-give-in-and-never-give-up-positive-motivational.html
Wang, P., My Kintsuki. 

No comments:

Post a Comment