Sunday, July 28, 2019

Bianca Taruna - Week 6 - SS1

I was reading Ping Wang's poetry titled "My Kintsuki." I am not really sure what she was trying to say, but I think it has something to do with her book titled Ten Thousand Waves. What I could excerpt from the poem is that she had finally reached her goal. That her story will be published as a book for the others to read. She is glad that people would finally know about her story and will support her through the storm that she is fighting. This connects to Week 6's theme "We Are One with the Force and the Force Is One with Us." I believe that the theme means we are united with the crowd, and no one is alone in this world. So in unity, there is a strength. Ping Wang knows that she finally is not alone in this world, considering the fact that her story is going to be published. That she has a crew, a support system that would help her fight the authorities. I personally think that this poem reflects her revival. How her soul is being repaired and mended, allowing her to be a new person. Someone who has gone through all the sufferings and come back as a better person with a new life. 


Question: I saw that Ping Wang's poem was written in the year of 2014. I wonder if her book made any changes to her current life?

Works Cited
“Stock Photo.” 123RF Stock Photos, www.123rf.com/stock-photo/never_give_up.html?sti=ls971l6sqg7evjyhbo|.

No comments:

Post a Comment