Sunday, July 28, 2019

Andrew Stephanus Week 6 blog ss1

 My Kintsuki by Ping Wang
 The meaning of Kinstsuki if very beautiful to me because normally we prefer to hide our scars rather than embracing our growth through those scars. The poetry written by Ping Wang started really intense with her explaining what she has done in the past. "Tried to calm storm with storm, soothe anger with anger." to me resembles how she is telling us that she has done everything possible and there is nothing else that she can do. She was ready to give up until his holiness stepped in and encourage her and renew her spirit. I am not quite sure what the Holiness is, but it seemed to me as something spiritual. more importantly, it symbolizes a figure that she trusted and leaned on. the poem taught me one thing, no matter what horrible thing is happening in your life. we need to always have something that we can hold on to because if we don't. then we would get lost.

REFERENCES:
-weekly reading 6 ASA 002
-https://www.yourquote.in/prajakta-kute-feyy/quotes/embrace-your-scars-because-they-proof-you-survived-all-life-cnbva

No comments:

Post a Comment