Monday, May 29, 2017

Pre-Screening Review 1A-Margirie Dublin

I really enjoyed how you guys started off with a conversation with each other and discussed how Asian Americans view medicine. Your objective for showing how Eastern Medicine is not inferior to Western medicine was clear. I even like how you guys incorporated and actual pharmacy scene to make it seem more legit. People often think that Eastern medicines is inferior to Western methods by your video exemplifies it pretty decently. I would suggest making the cuts for the scenes smoother, as long with he transitions. I even like the fact that someone in the video mentioned if someone has cancer, that there needs to be treatment and western medicine should be used. I think it is important to notice the different uses of each medicine based on the disease. I like how the interviews too exemplify the differences between western medicine uses and eastern medicines. Especially when it comes to short or long term. I would also suggest that doing more research from like other articles, and add that in with the professionals interview as well. I think overall your video was great, I like the set up, it made me drawn to see what medicine she would use. I think it is a video but informitive video.

No comments:

Post a Comment