Monday, May 29, 2017

Robert Zhu SAPSA Pre-screening Review: 3A

Robert Zhu

ASA 002 Section A02

Review for 3A


Although the written objective was short and concise, the video thoroughly covered the objective. I found the topic of your SAPSA very interesting, and watching this video helped me realize a lot of things about Filipino culture that I didn’t know about previously. I found parts of the video a bit repetitive, as almost all of the video was interviewing people sitting down and talking. In my opinion, there might have been too many interviews so adding in some variety in creativity like skits or maybe even a song about the your SAPSA would be ideas you can implement. I think there were many parts in the video where multiple people said similar things to a given question, so maybe take out those parts that are repetitive so you have more space to add in different things since the video is almost the maximum time length. However, I did enjoy the answers the people gave, and I liked how you had a lot of people participate. Another aspect that I liked was how you gave the explanation to why Filipinos love to entertain while showing clips of Filipinos performing. I liked the layout of the video because it was clear to understand - ordering from introducing the question, discussion on the topic, and answer/conclusion to the objective.


No comments:

Post a Comment