The content of this article shocked me because most of the serial killers are Caucasian males. I started thinking about what made them a terrible killer. At the same time, this article describes a large number of serial killer and violence cases, which I think is related to the war because a large number of US soldiers have had PTSD in war, and even remain vigilant or carrying lethal weapons after they leave the battlefield. I have studied articles about PTSD, and most of the soldiers reported that they still perceive the dangers at home in time.
At the
same time, this article mentions that the military returned from South Korea
with their Korean wife. Unfortunately, these Korean women are often beaten and
raped by their husbands. Asian women have always been with mysterious exoticism
for white Americans, so why do they treat them violently.
My
question is, if it is the war that makes these soldiers become killers, how can
we stop and treat
them?
them?
- Hamamoto, D. Y. (2003). Empire of Death and the Plague of Civic Violence. In Masters of War(pp. 277-292). New York, New York: Routledge.
- http://www.arabnews.com/sites/default/files/userimages/444756/comfort_copy.jpg

No comments:
Post a Comment