Sunday, June 1, 2014



When reading this piece I was a bit skeptical at first but there are some parts that was a bit humorous. What I couldn't stop thinking about while reading this comic is if by laughing at these stereotypes does that make me racist? So reading this was not enough to invoke a proper opinion so I took a step further and I googled the angry little girl. In my search I found a episode of what it appears to be a series. I clicked and watched the video. Again the content of the angry little girl in my opinion was a bit racist but also I did have moments of laughter while for a few of the scenes. Which draws me back to where I was in the beginning. Am I racist towards Asian Americans?




Question: Is it racist to laugh at "your own stereotypes"? What does that say about a individual?

In response to "Angry Little Asian Girl"
David Le
ASA 02 
Section 01
Blog Post 10

No comments:

Post a Comment