Sunday, June 30, 2019

Avinash Basu Week 2 SS1

Unpacking the Master Plan enlightened me to much of the phenemona which drove me into a state of confusion in my time in university. Coming from a relatively small high school, I was used to very involved faculty and close attention being paid to me; Missing classes meant a stern talking to from the teacher and all. In college I felt invisible; like a ghost haunting a campus. No one registered my presence I simply floated in and out of classes. And it seems this pattern would continue until someone stuck a graduation cap on me, my family comes to take pictures, I'm handed a diploma, and shunted out into an even stranger and more unfamiliar world none the wiser than when I came in.

I wondered if I was doing something wrong. Was there something wrong with me? Reading the article confirmed my burgeoning notions that not only was nothing wrong; this was intentional by design.

Always Searching. Never Finding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alNQ84K3y5Y

No comments:

Post a Comment